View Profile Troisnyx

All 293 Audio Reviews

202 w/ Responses

That is some slick 8-bit! :D

The chords are alright, you stuffed everything into 8-bit format and it does indeed sound like a lot of effort was put in - kudos!

Good, but can do with a little bit of expression..

It's a good attempt, I'll give you that. But even in a piano piece, for it to be more than listenable, there needs to be some expression. Some loud/soft, at the very least. Try putting in some loud and/or soft bits where you feel the piano parts should have them the next time - it'll make a world of difference! ^^

Raymoclaus responds:

Thanks for the criticism, yeah this was made with MuseScore so I can't actually change the volume. this was only meant to be a simple playground theme that anyone could play on piano but the review is appreciated. I will get around to remaking my first 10 songs.

Okay, here goes...

Good overall, but could do with a bit more detail - at this point, it sounds quite plain. The part after the opening should be softer. After that, there's a part where it changes key, and there were low strings being played together with the main melody, making it sound awkward. The choirs at the end were awesome, though.

apivotmaneh responds:

i resubmitted it. hope it sounds better now! check it out!

IPA: /tʁwɑ.niks/ || Singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, visual artist, writer. Member of ARM Circle. Drummer with The Just Numbers.
Speaks in various tones of meeps.

Annette Singh @Troisnyx